- Wash and towel dry dog, removing all excess water from your pet.
- Lay the Puff-N-Fluff flat on the floor with the words “Head” and “Tail” facing up.
- Put front paws into the leg holes marked “Head” and back paws into leg holes marked “Tail”. It may be easier to put your hand up through the hole and pull the paw through.
- Bring the sides with the hook & loop together and slide fingers along it to fasten.
- Lightly tighten drawstrings around neck and tail. Do not over tighten, air should vent through openings.
- Attach blow dryer to flex-tube.
- Turn blow dryer on Medium or Low heat and the air speed to high. The Puff-N-Fluff will puff out. Air should vent through leg openings, neck and tail. After a few minutes, place hand in the Puff-N-Fluff through the neck or tail opening to check temperature. This is also a great way to see if your dog is dry.
- Turn air heat to low, if you feel it is getting too hot inside the Puff-N-Fluff.
- Dry time will vary. Short hair, small dogs may take approximately 10-15 minutes. Larger and/or long hair dogs may take approximately 15-20 minutes or longer.
- Never Leave Pet Unattended.
- Do NOT use blow dryer on HOT heat.
- Do not cage your pet.
- Do not use in or near water.
- Contains small parts, and may be a chocking hazard.
- This is not a toy; use with adult supervision.
- Long hair dogs need to be brushed; be careful of matting, and the drying time may be longer.